Teng Tools 1/2 Inch Drive 30 to 150 FT-LB Reversible Click Steel Torque Wrench - 1292UAGEP
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- 1/2 inch drive torque wrench which can be used for both tightening and final checking of the torque.
- Graduated in ft/lbs.
- Features a lockable setting.
- According to DIN3122 with a satin finish.
- Supplied in a practical transport/storage case.
- The torque wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
- Angular gauge to quickly add the correct torque and the number of degrees.
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Factory pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
- 30-150 ft/lb.