Teng Tools 3/4 Inch Drive Torque Wrench 100-700 ft/lb - 3492UAG-E2
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- 3/4 inch drive torque wrench which can be used for both tightening and final checking of the torque.
- The torque wrench is reversible with a lever but only for right hand action for torque checking.
- It's equipped with an angular gauge for after tightening.
- It features a lockable setting.
- DIN3122 with a satin finish.
- The torque wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Scale in ft/lb.
- Supplied in a practical transport/storage case.
- Factory pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
- 100-700 ft/lb.