Teng Tools - 3/8" Drive Torque Wrench 40-250in-lb - TEN-O-3892UAGE1
3/8 inch drive torque wrench which can be used for both tightening and final checking of the torque. The torque wrench is reversible with a lever but only for right hand action for torque checking. It's equipped with an angular gauge for after tightening. Graduated in in/lbs. It features a lockable setting and has an accuracy of +/- 4%. DIN3122 with a satin finish.
- Built in angular gauge for after tightening stretch bolts.
- Scale in in./lb.
- Reversible with a lever on the ratchet mechanism to easily change direction when used as a ratchet.
- Supplied in a practical transport/storage case.
- The torque wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Angular gauge to quickly add the correct torque and the number of degrees
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Factory pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
- 40-250 in/lb
- Lifetime Guarantee