Teng Tools 4004 - 10 Inch Adjustable Wrench
Write a review
- 10 inch / 250mm in Length
- Jaw Capacity of 1-1/4" or 33mm
- .97lbs or 440 grams in Weight
- Graduated Scale
- Chrome Vanadium with a Phosphate Finish
- 15° jaw allows the wrench to be used in narrow areas as only 30° turning is needed
- Integral measurement scale on the jaws makes it easy to accurately measure the size of nuts.
- A wider jaw opening increases the bolt sizes that can be worked on.
- Hole in the handle for tool-securing when working at height or for practical hanging.
- Made of high grade chrome vanadium steel with a phosphate surface.