Teng Tools 6 Piece Nut Splitter & 1/2 Inch Drive Stud Extractor EVA Foam Tool Set (For Removing Broken, Damaged, Split Nuts, Bolts & Studs) - TEZSN06
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- [ CONTENTS ] 2 x nut splitters (5mm to 20mm & 14mm to 27mm capacities) and 6, 8, 10, 12mm stud extractors.
- [ EVA FOAM ORGANIZATION ] Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system with the tool's exact shape cut out in a three-coloured EVA foam block. The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red. The size and or a description of the tool has been etched next to its position.
- [ ESSENTIAL TOOLS ] The nut splitters are essential tools for removing rusted or damaged nuts from bolts, screws, or studs.
- [ COMPACT SIZES ] Two different sizes and capacities (5mm to 20mm and 14mm to 27mm) and are lightweight and portable which makes them ideal for various applications.
- [ ADJUSTABLE BLADES ] To fit different nut sizes which ensures that the nut is split without damaging surrounding parts.
- [ HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH ] Made from high quality durable steel for long life and to ensure that the nut splitters can withstand the pressure required to split the nut.
- [ ERGONOMIC DESIGN ] Comfortable, easy to grip handles for reduced hand fatigue as well as good overall balance to prevent slipping.
- [ VERSATILE ] Whether you need a bolt extractor tool, a nut cracker tool, or a nut removal tool, a nut splitter can be used for different applications.
- [ TIME SAVING ] If you’re dealing with a rusted nut, a nut splitter can be a valuable time-saver.
- [ EASY STUD REMOVAL ] Remove damaged or broken studs from a variety of materials, including metal, wood, and plastic.
- [ HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS ] Made of high-quality chrome vanadium steel with a satin finish for long life and to ensure that the extractors can withstand the pressure required to remove a stubborn stud without breaking or bending.
- [ VERSATILE ] Supplied with a range of sizes (6, 8, 10, 12mm) to fit different studs.
- [ EASY TO USE ] Minimal effort required to remove a stud without applying excessive force.
- [ REVERSIBLE ] Enabling use on clockwise and anti-clockwise threads.
- [ COMPATIBILITY ] Designed for use with 1/2” drive ratchets and accessories.
- EVA Foam Tray Dimensions
- Nut Splitters
- 1/2" Drive Stud Extractors
- Width:11.2". Depth: 4.5". Height: 1.8"
- 1 x 5mm-20mm capacity, 1 x 14mm-27mm capacity
- 6, 8, 10, 12mm