Teng Tools 9 Piece 1000 Volt Torque Screwdriver & Slotted, Phillips (PH), Pozidriv (PZ) Interchangeable Blade Set - TTVSD09
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- [ 9 PIECES ] Insulated torque screwdriver and blade set containing 9 individual pieces.
- [ TORQUE SCREWDRIVER ] 1/4" drive, 1-5Nm for use with supplied blades and features a slipper mechanism to ensure no torque is applied beyond the set torque, simple to adjust and easy to read window Nm scale, twist locking facility to ensure the set torque is maintained, accuracy +/- 6%, conforms to ISO 6789 for assured reliability and accuracy, is individually tested and certified at the time of manufacture and comes supplied with it's own individual certification number for easier quality control management.
- [ REGULAR SLOTTED BLADES ] 3mm x 70mm.
- [ SLIM SLOTTED BLADES ] 4mm x 100mm, 5.5mm x 80mm, 6.5mm x 100mm.
- [ SLIM PHILLIPS (PH) BLADES ] PH1 x 80mm, PH2 x 100mm.
- [ SLIM POZI (PZ) BLADES ] PZ1 x 80mm, PZ2 x 100mm.
- [ LIVE WORKING UP TO 1,000 VOLTS ] Screwdrivers feature integrated protected insulation with two colors to clearly indicate if there is any damage. Approved for live working up to 1,000 volts and is designed and manufactured to IEC 60900.
- [ EASY IDENTIFICATION ] Size and type are marked on the bottom of each handle for quick and easy identification.
- [ ULTRA SLIM SHAFTS ] RBD shafts are ultra slim allowing for recessed screws to be accessed easily.
- [ TOTAL TOOL ORGANIZATION ] Supplied in a unique tool tray which features a removable lid and dove tail joints. The set can be used on its own as a standalone set or as part of our Get Organized system where all of our tool trays click together allowing you to build your ultimate tool setup.
- Tool Tray Dimensions
- Torque Screwdriver
- Regular Slotted Blades
- Slim Slotted Blades
- Slim Phillips (PH) Blades
- Slim Pozi (PZ) Blades
- Width: 5.60". Depth: 10.5". Height: 2"
- 1/4" drive, 1-5Nm
- 3mm x 70mm
- 4mm x 100mm, 5.5mm x 80mm, 6.5mm x 100mm
- PH1 x 80mm, PH2 x 100mm
- PZ1 x 80mm, PZ2 x 100mm