Teng Tools - 24 Inch Bolt Cutters - TEN-O-BC424
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Capacity of 10mm HRC15 or 6mm HRC40
- Length of 24 inches / 600mm
- Total weight of 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Hardened central cutting edge
- Cutting angle 30°
- Equipped with centering screw that gives increased safety when cutting.
- Compound action and tubular handles with plastic grips
- Spare jaws available (BC424J)
- Lever with single hand grip for locking the snips when not in use.
- Double spring with high torsional strength, designed for frequent use.
- Soft ergonomic two component handles give more comfortable use with a safer grip.
- Hole in the handle for tool-securing when working at height, for hanging or for easy storage. Does not apply to the shorter shears.
- Gently serrated cutting edges made of chrome molybdenum steel for stable cutting with a minimal risk of sliding.
- Designed and manufactured in high strength steel in accordance with DIN and ANSI standards for professional automotive and industrial applications.