Teng Tools - 122 Piece Mega Drive Screwdriver Set in EVA - TEN-O-TTEMD122N
- Screwdrivers - flat regular - 2.5 x 75 mm, 3.5 x 75 mm, 3.0 x 100 mm, 4.0 x 100 mm, 5.5 x 75 mm, 5.5 x 150 mm
- Screwdrivers - flat regular contd. - 6.5 x 38 mm, 6.5 x 100 mm, 6.5 x 150 mm, 8.0 x 150 mm, 10.0 x 200 mm
- Screwdrivers - PH type - PH 0 x 75 mm, PH 1 x 38 mm, PH 1 x 75 mm, PH 2 x 38 mm
- Screwdrivers - PH type contd. - PH 2 x 100 mm, PH 3 x 150 mm, PH 4 x 200 mm
- Screwdrivers - PZ type - PZ 0 x 75 mm, PZ 1 x 38 mm, PZ 1 x 100 mm, PZ 2 x 38 mm
- Screwdrivers - PZ type contd. - PZ 2 x 100 mm, PZ 2 x 150 mm, PZ 3 x 150 mm
- Accessories - 1/4 inch. hex drive - 6 in 1 ratcheting bits driver set, bit holders for 25 mm bits
- 25 mm hex bits - 1/4 inch. hex drive - 0.6 x 3.5 mm flat, 0.8 x 4.0 mm flat, 0.8 x 5.5 mm flat, 1.0 x 5.5 mm flat, 1.2 x 6.5 mm flat
- 25 mm hex bits - 1/4 inch. hex drive contd. - 4 mm hex, 5 mm hex, 6 mm hex, 8 mm hex
- 25 mm hex bits - 1/4 inch. hex drive contd. - PH1, PH2, PH3
- 25 mm hex bits - 1/4 inch. hex drive contd. - PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- 25 mm hex bits - 1/4 inch. hex drive contd. - TX8, TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX27, TX30
- The handle has a unique ergonomically designed two component grip with greater volume to give better support, increase comfort and improved power transfer
- Handle is molded around the blade to ensure it is completely straight and permits much larger wings for more torque
- Hole in the handle for tool securing when working at height or for use as a T - handle
- Steel alloy blade gives 20% capacity than standard screwdrivers
- Lifetime Guarantee
In many activities and situations it is extremely important to be able to quickly check that all tools have been replaced in the correct positions in the tool box at the end of the shift or when the work is completed. The Teng Tools storage system made of EVA foam offers a cost efficient solution.
Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system and a computer controlled milling machine then cuts out each tool's exact shape in a three-coloured EVA foam block.
The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red.
The size and or a description of the tool is etched next to its position. This means that if a tool is missing it is not only its position that is clearly visible, but you can quickly determine which tool is involved. This makes it much easier to remember where you last used the tool and helps when you need to replace a lost tool.
The EVA inserts fit in Teng Tools roller cabinets and in the extra deep top drawer TC805NFX.