Teng Tools - 76 Piece Mixed Drive Socket Set 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 Inch in EVA - TEN-O-TTESK77
- Accessories - 1/4 inch drive - FRP ratchet, 6 inch. spinner handle, 6 inch. and 12 inch. extension bars, universal joint, T-bar and T-bar handle adapter
- Regular sockets - 1/4 inch drive - 6 point - 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13 mm
- Deep sockets - 1/4 inch drive - 6 point - 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13 mm
- Accessories - 3/8 inch drive - FRP ratchet, 3 inch wobble extension bar, 6 inch. extension bar, universal joint, 3/8 inch. F:1/4 inch M adapter, 3/8 inch. F:1/2 inch. M adapter, rotating spinner handle.
- Regular sockets - 3/8 inch drive - 6 point - 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22 mm
- Accessories - 1/2 inch drive - FRP ratchet, 6 inch. wobble extension bar, 10 inch extension bar, universal joint, 1/2 inch F:3/8 inch. M adapter.
- Regular sockets - 1/2 inch drive - 6 point - 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22 mm
- Impact Sockets - 1/2 inch drive - regular 6 point - 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 24 mm
- Impact Sockets - 1/2 inch drive - deep 6 point - 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 24 mm
- Made of High Grade Chrome Vanadium and Chrome Molybdenum
- Satin Finish for increased grip in oily environments
- All Sockets are produced according to Teng Tools "Hip Grip" system which means the socket grips on the flat surfaces of the nut rather than on the corner. This helps prevent damage to the nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already have damaged corners
- Lifetime Guarantee
In many activities and situations it is extremely important to be able to quickly check that all tools have been replaced in the correct positions in the tool box at the end of the shift or when the work is completed. The Teng Tools storage system made of EVA foam offers a cost efficient solution.
Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system and a computer controlled milling machine then cuts out each tool's exact shape in a three-colored EVA foam block.
The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red.
The size and or a description of the tool is etched next to its position. This means that if a tool is missing it is not only its position that is clearly visible, but you can quickly determine which tool is involved. This makes it much easier to remember where you last used the tool and helps when you need to replace a lost tool.
The EVA inserts fit in Teng Tools roller cabinets and in the extra deep top drawer TC805NFX.