Teng Tools - 11 Piece Power Grip Pliers Set in EVA - TEN-O-TTEVG11
- Round jaw type - 4", 5", 10" and 12"
- Flat jaw type - 10" and 12"
- Long nose type - 4", 6 1/2" and 9"
- Clamp pliers - 11" C clamp plier with swivel pad, 12" self levelling locking plier
- Self locking and quick release gives easier use
- Unique locking nut makes presetting the jaws possible when working with items of the same size
- Manufactured of plated, chrome vanadium steel that ensures durability and strength
In many activities and situations it is extremely important to be able to quickly check that all tools have been replaced in the correct positions in the tool box at the end of the shift or when the work is completed. The Teng Tools storage system made of EVA foam offers a cost efficient solution.
Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system and a computer controlled milling machine then cuts out each tool's exact shape in a three-coloured EVA foam block.
The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red.
The size and or a description of the tool is etched next to its position. This means that if a tool is missing it is not only its position that is clearly visible, but you can quickly determine which tool is involved. This makes it much easier to remember where you last used the tool and helps when you need to replace a lost tool.
The EVA inserts fit in Teng Tools roller cabinets and in the extra deep top drawer TC805NFX.