Teng Tools - 9 Piece 1,000 Volt Insulated Screwdriver Set in EVA Tray - TEN-O-TEDV909N
Write a review
- Screwdrivers - flat type - 2.5x75, 3.5x100, 4.0x100, 5.5x125mm
- Screwdrivers - PH type - PH0, PH1, PH2
- Screwdrivers - PZ type - PZ2
- Voltage tester - 100-250 volts
- Each tool is individually tested and marked with a special standards tag and a marking which indicates year of manufacture
- Two layers of insulation in different colors to make it easy to see if the insulation has been damaged
- Tested for durability, so the handles don't come loose
- Tested up to 1000 volts
- Fire resistance tested
- Tested under pressure to see how well the tool maintains its insulating properties when subjected to force
- In many activities and situations it is extremely important to be able to quickly check that all tools have been replaced in the correct positions in the tool box at the end of the shift or when the work is completed. The Teng Tools storage system made of EVA foam offers a cost efficient solution.
- Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system and a computer controlled milling machine then cuts out each tool's exact shape in a three-coloured EVA foam block.
- The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red.
- The size and or a description of the tool is etched next to its position. This means that if a tool is missing it is not only its position that is clearly visible, but you can quickly determine which tool is involved. This makes it much easier to remember where you last used the tool and helps when you need to replace a lost tool.
- Lifetime Guarantee