- Screwdrivers - Flat type - 2.5x75mm, 3.0x100mm, 4.0x100mm, 5.5x125mm
- Screwdrivers - PH type - PH0 x 60mm, PH1 x 80mm, PH2 x 100mm
- Screwdrivers - PZ type - PZ0x60mm, PZ1x80mm, PZ2 x 100mm
- Each tool is individually tested and marked with a special standards tag and a marking which indicates year of manufacture
- Two layers of insulation in different colors to make it easy to see if the insulation has been damaged
- Tested for durability, so the handles don't come loose
- Tested up to 1000 volts
- Fire resistance tested
- Tested under pressure to see how well the tool maintains its insulating properties when subjected to force
The Teng Tools concept is based on each tool having its own place. Each TT set acts as a part in an organised system by being clicked together with other TT sets and fits perfectly in your service case, tool box or roller cabinet. No space is wasted and each tool sits perfectly in place. This means it is much easier to see whether any tools are missing at the end of the day.
5 Steps to Get Organized
- Choose storage: case/top box, middle box or roller cabinet
- Choose the TT- sets you would like.
- Take off the lid
- Click the sets together
- Place them in the storage!