Teng Tools 1/2 Inch Drive Torque Wrench 50 - 250ft-lb - 1292UAGE4
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- 1/2 inch drive torque wrench which can be used for both tightening and final checking of the torque.
- The torque wrench is reversible with a lever but only for right hand action for torque checking.
- Graduated in ft/lbs.
- Features a lockable setting and has accuracy of +/- 4%.
- According to DIN3122 with a satin finish.
- Reversible with a lever on the ratchet mechanism to easily change direction when used as a ratchet.
- Supplied in a practical transport/storage case.
- The torque wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
- Angular gauge to quickly add the correct torque and the number of degrees.
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Factory pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
- 50-250 ft/lb.