Teng Tools 1/4 Inch Drive Torque Wrench 40-250in-lb - 1492UAG-E
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- 1/4 inch drive torque wrench.
- With the ratchet, the torque wrench can be used for both tightening and final checking of the torque.
- It's reversible with a lever but only for right-hand action for torque checking.
- The torque wrench is equipped with an angular gauge for after tightening, is graduated in in/lbs, has a lockable setting, accuracy of +/-4% and a satin finish.
- Reversible with a lever on the ratchet mechanism to easily change direction when used as a ratchet.
- Supplied in a practical transport/storage case.
- The torque wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
- Angular gauge to quickly add the correct torque and the number of degrees.
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Factory pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
- Manufactured according to DIN3122.
- 40-250 in/lb.