3/8"DR 10-100NM DIGITAL TORQUE WR
Write a review
- An easy to use electronic, digital 3/8 Inch Drive torque wrench.
- It features 9 separate torque settings with individual torque, percentage tolerance and unit settings.
- These settings enable the torque wrench to be pre-programmed for different torque tolerances before use.
- An audio visual warning system alerts the user with an orange light before, a green light on and a red light after the target torque is reached.
- Accuracy is +/- 1% and readings are displayed in Nm, ft/lb, in/lb and kg/m. It also features a quick release mechanism on the square drive and bi-directional torque facility.
- Each torque setting has an individual recallable memory which is capable of storing the last nine settings.
- It uses standard AA batteries and is supplied in a storage case for protection and convenience when not in use.
- The torque wrench meets or exceeds the demands according to ISO6789:2003 and is supplied with a certificate of calibration at the time of production.