Teng Tools 20-200Nm 1/2 Inch Drive Electronic/Digital Torque Wrench -1292D200
| Ask a question
- 1/2 Inch Drive easy to use electronic, digital torque wrench.
- Features 9 separate torque settings with individual torque, percentage tolerance and unit settings to enable the torque wrench to be pre-programmed for different torque tolerances before use.
- An audio visual warning system alerts the user with an orange light before, a green light on and a red light after the target torque is reached.
- It also features accuracy of +/-1%, reading in Nm, ft/lb, in/lb and kg/m.
- There is a quick release mechanism on the square drive and bi-directional torque facility. Each torque setting has an individual recallable memory which stores the last 9 settings.
- The torque wrench uses standard AA batteries and is supplied in a storage case which allows for protection and convenient storage when not in use.
- The torque wrench meets or exceeds the demands according to ISO6789:2003 and is supplied with a certificate of calibration at the time of production.