Teng Tools 1/2 Inch Drive Torque Wrench Bi Directional 10-150ft-lb
1/2 inch drive bi-directional torque wrench for left/right hand threads with a push through square drive and flip reverse ratchet action for torque checking. Equipped with an angular gauge for after tightening. Graduated in ft/lbs. Features a lockable setting and accuracy of +/- 4%. DIN3122 with a satin finish.
- Scale in ft/lb.
- Reversible with a lever on the ratchet mechanism to easily change direction when used as a ratchet.
- Supplied in a practical transport/storage case.
- The torque wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Angular gauge to quickly add the correct torque and the number of degrees
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise and anti clockwise directions
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Factory pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
- 10-150 ft/lb