Teng Tools 1/4 Inch Drive Torque Screwdriver Set Range 1 - 5 Nm - 38 Pieces
Write a review
| Ask a question
$119.99 USD $178.89
- Accurate to +/- 6% and conforms to ISO6789 for assured accuracy
- Wide range of screwdriver bits and accessories
- Each torque wrench has it"s own individual certification number
- Slipper mechanism ensures that no torque is applied beyond the set torque
- Simple to adjust and easy to read Nm scale
- Push locking facility to ensure the set torque is maintained Stored in our TC Tool Tray Organization Tray
- [ PRECISION ] A torque screwdriver allows for precise torque control, ensuring that screws are tightened to a specific level of tension. This is important for ensuring that components are not damaged by over-tightening or loosened due to under-tightening.
- [ CONSISTENCY ] A torque screwdriver allows for consistent tightening of screws, ensuring that all components are tightened to the same level of tension. This is important for ensuring that components are properly aligned and that there are no gaps or loose connections.
- [ VERSATILITY ] They can be used for everything from delicate electronics to heavy machinery. Torque screwdrivers are typically made from high-quality materials, such as stainless steel or aluminum, and are designed to withstand heavy use in industrial settings.
- [ TORQUE CONTROL ] The torque screwdriver allows you to set a specific amount of torque to be applied to a fastener. This ensures that the fastener is tightened to the exact specifications required for the job.
- [ COMFORTABLE ] The ergonomic design of the torque screwdriver ensures that it fits comfortably in your hand. This reduces hand fatigue and allows you to work for extended periods without discomfort.
- [ TOTAL TOOL ORGANIZATION ] Supplied in a unique tool tray which features a removable lid and dove tail joints. The set can be used on its own as a standalone set or as part of our Get Organized system where all of our tool trays click together allowing you to build your ultimate tool setup.
- EVA Foam Tray Dimensions
- 1/4" Torque Screwdriver
- 1/4" Socket Adaptor
- 1/4" Flat Bits 25mm
- 1/4" PH Bits 25mm
- 1/4" PZ Bits 25mm
- 1/4" Rob Bits 25mm
- 1/4" TX Bits 25mm
- 1/4" TPX Bits 25mm
- 1/4" Hex Bits 25mm
- Width: 5.60". Depth: 10.5". Height: 2"
- 1 - 5 Nm
- Hex, 30 mm
- 3mm, 0.6 x 4.5mm 3pcs, 0.8 x 5.5mm 3pcs,
- 1.2 x 6.5mm 3 pcs
- PH0, PH1 3pcs, PH2 3pcs, PH3 3pcs, PH2G 10pcs
- PZ0, PZ1 3pcs, PZ2 3pcs, PZ3 3pcs
- ROB1 3pcs, ROB2 3pcs, ROB3 3pcs
- TX8 3pcs, TX10 3pcs, TX15 3pcs,
- TX20 3pcs, TX25 3pcs, TX27 3pcs,
- TX30 3pcs, TX40 3pcs, TX9 3pcs
- TPX10 3pcs, TPX15 3pcs, TPX20 3pcs,
- TPX30 3pcs, TPX40 3pcs
- 2mm 3pcs, 3mm 3pcs, 4mm 3pcs,
- 5mm 3pcs, 6mm 3pcs