- [ EASIER ACCESS ] An open offset of 15 degrees is designed to make using the wrench more ergonomic and convenient and allow for easier access to fasteners that might be located in hard to reach areas.
- [ EXTRA STRONG ] Made from chrome vanadium steel construction and integrated protective insulation for maximum strength, durability and protection.
- [ NONSLIP HANDLES ] Designed to ensure a secure grip and minimize the risk of the wrench slipping from the user's hand during use. This is particularly important in situations where precision and control are vital, as well as when dealing with potential hazardous conditions.
- [ VDE INSULATED ] Meets the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN 60900 standards for use in electrically live environments.
- [ TWO COLOR PROTECTION ] Integrated protective insulation with two colours clearly indicates if there is any damage.
- [ INDIVIDUALLY TESTED ] Thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests.