Teng Tools - 1/2 inch Drive 72 Teeth Ratchet - TEN-O-120072N
| Ask a question
- 1/2 inch Drive 72 Teeth
- Quick release feature for securing the socket
- 72 teeth gives a working arc of just 5 degrees
- More teeth are engaged simultaneously which creates greater torque/strenght without the mechanism failing
- The rotation disc, to change ratchet direction, has grooves for increased grip in oily environments or when wearing gloves
- Sealed ratchet head, prevents dirt and dust entering the mechanism, giving longer life and trouble free use
- Slim design for access to confined spaces
- Bi-material handle with ergonomic design for Anti slip and comfort especially in cold environments
- All individual parts and service kits are available and easy to fit
- All Teng Tools sockets and accessories are individually marked and manufactured from high quality chrome vanadium steel to comply with the latest DIN and ISO standards.
- All sockets are produced according to Teng Tools "hip grip" system, which means the socket grips on the flat surfaces of the nut rather than on the corner. This system helps to prevent damage to nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already have damaged corners.