Teng Tools 1201A - 1/2 inch Drive 24 inch Long Flex Handle
Write a review
- For When Extra leverage is needed to break free tough nuts and bolts in hard to get at places
- Safety mechanism for securing the socket
- Handle is made of high grade Chrome Vanadium and the head is made of Chrome Molybdenum (which is used in impact sockets)
- Bi-material handle with ergonomic design for Anti slip and comfort especially in cold environments
- The head is classified as a consumable. Spare heads available (stock number 1201ARK)
- All Teng Tools sockets and accessories are individually marked and manufactured from high quality chrome vanadium steel to comply with the latest DIN and ISO standards.
- All sockets are produced according to Teng Tools "hip grip" system, which means the socket grips on the flat surfaces of the nut rather than on the corner. This system helps to prevent damage to nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already have damaged corners.