Teng Tools 16 Piece 6 Point SAE Regular / Shallow 1/2 Inch Drive Chrome Molybdenum DIN Impact EVA Foam Socket Set (3/8 - 1-1/4 Inch) Mechanic Tool | Hand Tool - TEA9216AF
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- [ SHALLOW 6 POINT SOCKETS ] 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 inch.
- [ ACCESSORIES ] Pins: Retaining Ring & Pins: 092194, 092244, P92320, P92325 x 1
- [ EXTRA STRONG ] The impact socket is made from heavy duty chrome molybdenum (CR-MO) steel for exceptional strength and flexibility.
- [ LASTS FOR YEARS ] Black phosphate finish for maximum protection and durability.
- [ GREAT GRIP ] 6 point high torque design grips flat sides of a fastener, not corners, preventing round-off.
- [ SHALLOW DEPTH ] The sockets are designed with a shallow depth, which makes them ideal for accessing fasteners in tight spaces, such as engine compartments and undercarriages.
- [ INSTANT IDENTIFICATION ] The impact socket features roll stamped markings to ensure permanent and instant socket identification.
- [ SAFE TO USE ] Designed for use with a locking pin and ring to increase safety when working with pneumatic tools. The sockets are often treated with a corrosion-resistant finish, which helps protect them from rust and other types of corrosion.
- [ 1/2 INCH DRIVE ] The 1/2 inch drive size is a common size for automotive and mechanical applications, providing a reliable and sturdy connection to the socket wrench.
- [ EVA FOAM ORGANIZATION ] Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system with the tool's exact shape cut out in a three-coloured EVA foam block. The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red. The size and or a description of the tool has been etched next to its position.
- EVA Foam Tray Dimensions
- 1/2" Impact Socket DIN SAE
- Retaining Rings
- Retaining Pins
- Width 5.6". Depth 10.5". Height 2".
- 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 1"
- 1- 1/16", 1- 1/8", 1- 1/4"
- 19 x 4.0mm, 24 x 4.0mm
- 3x 20mm, 3x25mm