Teng Tools 16 Piece 6 Point SAE Regular / Shallow 1/2 Inch Drive Chrome Molybdenum DIN Impact EVA Foam Socket Set (3/8 - 1-1/4 Inch) Mechanic Tool | Hand Tool - TEA9216AF
Write a review
| Ask a question
- [ REGULAR 6 POINT SOCKETS ] 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 inch.
- [ ACCESSORIES ] Pins: PIN OD 3 X 20MM(1/2*8-14MM), PIN OD 3 X 25MM(1/2*15-36MM). Rings: O-RING ID19X4MM(1/2*8-14MM), O-RING ID24X4MM(1/2*15-36MM).
- [ EXTRA STRONG ] The impact socket is made from heavy duty chrome molybdenum (CR-MO) steel for exceptional strength and flexibility. [ LASTS FOR YEARS ] Black phosphate finish for maximum protection and durability.
- [ GREAT GRIP ] 6 point high torque design grips flat sides of a fastener, not corners, preventing round-off. [ INSTANT IDENTIFICATION ] The impact socket features roll stamped markings to ensure permanent and instant socket identification.
- [ SAFE TO USE ] Designed for use with a locking pin and ring to increase safety when working with pneumatic tools. [ EVA FOAM TRAY ] Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system and a computer controlled milling machine then cuts out each tool’s exact shape in a three-coloured EVA foam block.