Teng Tools 3/4 Inch Drive Bi-Directional Torque Wrench 50-300 ft/lb - 3492UAG-ER
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- 3/4 inch drive bi-directional torque wrench according to DIN3122.
- The torque wrench is to be used for left/right hand threads with a push through square drive.
- It's graduated in ft/lbs and has a satin finish.
- The torque wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
- Angular gauge to quickly add the correct torque and the number of degrees.
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Factory pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
- Supplied in a practical transport/storage case.
- 50-300 ft/lb.