Teng Tools 7 Piece 12 Point SAE Combination Wrench Set (13/16 Inch - 1-1/4 Inch) - 6507AF
Write a review
| Ask a question
- 7 piece SAE, Imperial combination spanner set with the same dimensions at both ends
- Sizes 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 Inch, 1- 1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 Inch
- The 12 point ring end is set at a 15° angle to facilitate use on flat surfaces
- The spanners feature polished heads and a satin finish for increased grip in oily environments
- Made of High Grade Chrome Vanadium
- Supplied in a handy durable storage wallet with hanging holes
- Manufactured and designed in accordance with DIN3113A in high grade chrome vanadium steel.
- The ring head is offset 15 degrees to facilitate use even on flat surfaces.
- All ring heads are equipped with Teng Tools "hip grip" system, which means the contact surface grips on the flat surfaces of the nut or bolt head rather than on the corner. This system helps to prevent damage to nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already have damaged corners.
- A Typically Teng new design in combination spanners that gives an anti slip grip on the open end as well as the Teng hip grip function where the spanner drives on the flank of the fastening rather than on the corner.
- Two design features that combine to give a much better grip with much less risk of damage to the fastening.
- The design also gives grip on fastenings with worn or rounded corners.