Teng Tools 12 Piece Anti Slip Metric Combination Wrench EVA Foam Set (8MM-19MM) - TED8012
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- Combination spanners - 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
- Anti slip grip on the open end as well as the hip grip function where the spanner drives on the flank of the fastening rather than the corner
- Hole in the handle for securing the tool while working at height
- The design also provides grip on fastenings with worn or rounded corners.
- These two design features combine to provide a much better grip with less risk of damage to the fastening
- Manufactured and designed in accordance with DIN3113A in high grade chrome vanadium steel.
- The ring head is offset 15 degrees to facilitate use even on flat surfaces.
- All ring heads are equipped with Teng Tools hip grip system, which means the contact surface grips on the flat surfaces of the nut or bolt head rather than on the corner. This system helps to prevent damage to nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already have damaged corners.
- In many activities and situations it is extremely important to be able to quickly check that all tools have been replaced in the correct positions in the tool box at the end of the shift or when the work is completed. The Teng Tools storage system made of EVA foam offers a cost efficient solution.
- Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system and a computer controlled milling machine then cuts out each tool's exact shape in a three-coloured EVA foam block.
- The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red.
- The size and or a description of the tool is etched next to its position. This means that if a tool is missing it is not only its position that is clearly visible, but you can quickly determine which tool is involved. This makes it much easier to remember where you last used the tool and helps when you need to replace a lost tool.