Teng Tools 11 Piece Nut Splitter, Stud & Screw Extractor Set - TTSN11
Finance options available at checkout. Split your payments !
- [ 11 PIECES ] Extractor and nut splitter set containing 11 individual pieces.
- [ 1/2" DRIVE STUD EXTRACTORS ] 6, 8, 10, 12mm.
- [ SCREW EXTRACTORS ] 7/64", 9/64", 5/32", 1/4", 19/64".
- [ NUT SPLITTERS ] 5mm to 20mm, 14mm to 27mm.
- [ EASY REMOVAL ] Screw extractors, stud extractors, and nut splitters are specifically designed to remove stuck or seized components like bolts, studs, screws, and nuts. These tools provide a way to extract damaged or rusted fasteners without causing further damage.
- [ SAVES TIME ] When dealing with stripped or seized components, these tools can save a significant amount of time and effort compared to traditional methods, which might involve drilling, cutting, or prying.
- [ LESS INVASIVE ] Using these tools is often less invasive than alternative methods, such as drilling out stripped screws or cutting off damaged nuts and bolts. This helps maintain the integrity of the components and the overall system.
- [ PRESERVES THREADS ] Extractors and splitters are engineered to grip onto the damaged component in a way that allows you to turn it out without damaging the threads in the process.
- [ EMERGENCY REPAIRS ] These tools are particularly valuable in emergency situations where a stripped or seized fastener needs to be addressed quickly to get a vehicle back on the road.
- [ TOTAL TOOL ORGANIZATION ] Supplied in a unique tool tray which features a removable lid and dove tail joints. The set can be used on its own as a standalone set or as part of our Get Organized system where all of our tool trays click together allowing you to build your ultimate tool setup.
- Tool Tray Dimensions
- 1/2" Drive Stud Extractors
- Screw Extractors
- Nut Splitters
- Width: 5.6". Depth: 10.4". Height: 2"
- 6, 8, 10, 12mm
- 7/64", 9/64", 5/32", 1/4", 19/64"
- 5mm to 20mm, 14mm to 27mm